Busy and Rewarding Role
Small Close-Knit Team
Te Kūiti Based
Are you a self-motivated administrator with a positive can-do attitude? Do you want to be part of a supportive and high performing administration team? Do you share our aspirations for a vibrant Maniapoto Iwi? If you answered yes to all of the above, then you’re the superstar administrator we’re looking for.
Based in Te Kūiti, the Maniapoto Māori Trust Board is the recognised Iwi Authority for Ngāti Maniapoto and corporate trustee of the Maniapoto Fisheries Trust. Ngāti Maniapoto consists of 35,353 (Census, 2013) tribal members, numerous hapū, marae and papakainga.
We are looking for a superstar administrator to join our organisation, where you will work with a small close-knit team in this busy and rewarding role. The Administration Hub provides high quality administrative and secretarial services to support our business activities. This role is one of two Hub Administrators, reporting to the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
The Hub Administrator is responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact by phone, and to visitors at our office
- Coordinating general business and administration processes such as mail, courier services, and photocopying
- Managing office resources such as the procurement of stationary
- Managing and monitoring office facilities and vehicles, coordinating repairs and maintenance as required
- Managing and maintaining the organisation’s records management system
- Supporting and coordinating event planning and catering requirements
- Assisting with the formatting, preparation and presentation of documents including the preparation of meeting packs and minute taking as required
- Working collaboratively across the administration hub to assist with the allocation of workload and support when required
Key attributes sought to be successful in this role:
- Strong customer service with at least two year’s administration experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- Ability to manage multiple demands and prioritise tasks
- Results focused with the ability to ‘finish’ tasks
- Competent computer skills; particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Teams would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Te Reo and Tikanga Māori
- Ability to effectively work with whānau, hapū, iwi and internal/external stakeholders in an efficient yet culturally sensitive and appropriate manner
If this role looks like it was written for you, then we’d love to hear why you’re the superstar administrator we’ve been looking for.
Alongside your current CV, please forward a cover letter telling us why you’re our new superstar administrator, and what has motivated you to apply, to Aby Adams, email@example.com. Applications close 5pm, Friday 9th April 2021.