The purpose of this wānanga is to further identify and discuss future aspirations of Maniapoto rangatahi and provide a forum to actively engage in key kaupapa currently facing Maniapoto me ona hapū maha. This wānanga aims to create an environment for our rangatahi to identify Post Settlement Governance Entity (PSGE) focus areas and provide input on future Maniapoto aspirations from a rangatahi perspective.
He Kōwharawhara 2019 wānanga sessions discussed the following:
- Share feedback from He Kōwharawhara 2018 Rangatahi Wānanga and identify any gaps or further points to add to the summary.
- Post Settlement Governance Entity (PSGE) whakaaro on:
- Trustee attributes and skillset required
- Future opportunities to consider so the PSGE can benefit all with visible returns for our people. – “Ngā Pou o te Mana Whatu Āhuru” session and Co-Design:
- What would you do differently and how can we implement change?
this kaupapa further by watching the video below:
Maniapoto Māori Trust Board is privileged to have supported Te Nehenehenui Tribal Festival
2019 and look forward to seeing more kaupapa such as this in the near future.
Explore this kaupapa further by watching the video below.