- Focus on long term whānau well-being;
- Maximize and leverage our co-investment opportunities through strategic partnering, collaboration and innovation to realise Maniapoto whānau aspirations;
- Measure, monitor and advocate for improvements in the short term through our relationship with the Crown;
- Enable regional development for Maniapoto through infrastructure investment, employment creation, and empowering enterprising whānau;
- Advocate across all areas of local and central government policy and representation.